Wednesday, April 26, 2006

isabel's place.

TRIP TO ISABEL'S PLACE.***

I just came from Isabel's House. Haha. Saktong One day ako wala dito sa house. ALIW @-) Well, anyway. I slept there. Haha. Duh. This is What happened.

TUESDAY NIGHT
After our hiphop classes, Which was supposed to end at 5.30 ended at 6.00 for the two of us because we were soundtripping while dancing for the extra 30 minutes. We went out of the studio na because there were old women entering the studio na for their class. (BALLROOM DANCING) Anyway, we went out na and Isabel called tita Shirley up. (Her mom) She asked her maids? (I'm not sure) When luis (her driver) is gonna pick her up.

ISABEL: Oh?! Bakit ang tagal ni Luis? Diba sinabi ko na matatapos ako ng 5.30?? Bakit wala pa sya??
PERSON: Hay, pinauwi na ng mommy mo si Luis.
ISABEL: Whaaatt?!? Then who's gonna pick me up? :-/ /:)
PERSON: Ewan ko, mommy mo ata yung susundo kayo.
ISABEL: Then where is she?
PERSON: Hay, naliligo pa mommy mo.
ISABEL: Argghhh!! Eh ano gagawin ko dito?!

Well, with that tone. It's obvious that Isabel's already FREAKIN' PISSED. Well, we had nothing to do. That was her MOM'S decision. All we had to do was wait for 10 years til' her mom finishes her bath and gets here. Since my house was super near Performing Arts. I suggested that I will get my stuff first and come back to Performing Arts before her mom finishes her stuff. Isabel agreed so, i left my ipod nalang so that she wont be bored.

Ayun nga, i ran back home. Fixed my things and rushed back to Performing Arts.

Isabel was still sitting there, listening to my ipod. We made kwentuhan nalang to kill time.

At last, Tita Shirley arrived na. We rode the car then biglang tita Shirley said "We're gonna stop by tita Chita's house first." Eh, tita Chita's house is right beside my house kaya i went home first. I took a shower, and ate dinner na rin.

Isabel called me up and told me that she was bored na and asked me if i wanted to come over at tita's house. I agreed, brought my stuff and rushed to tita's house since there was nothing to do here at home.

When i entered tita's house. I saw--
ANDY (My second cousin and Isabel's first cousin from Bacolod, BTW, she looks like Tal Tantuico.) , tita Eliza, and tita Shirley drinking.

And ALEX felt like he was drunk. Haha!

There was nothing exciting there actually, except for the grown-ups who had the priveledge to drink. I wanted nga sana to join them but i doubt that they're gonna let me drink cause my mom's not around. :|

But at least there was something worthwhile that we could do there. PICTURE TIME!! =)) Hehe. Since tita Chita's house is the ancestral house. (that means it's already old) We took "SCARY" pictures. None of them was scary at all. But surely, we had fun.

Since Alex acted like he was drunk even though he only took a sip of beer. On our way to San Juan, he kept screaming (i forgot na what he was saying but i think that it's something like "do not take the name of christ in vain"?? I don't know. Probably something that when you say it out loud while in the car and your window's open and you're holding a SOCK, people would think that.. "hey! Is that a maniac of what? Is he crazy? Or is he in special ed?" Something like that. WELL anyway, reached our destination. ;)) We used the computer. And hunted. Basta, now is not the right time for you to know what that means. ;)) Yun, YM kami. The usual. We ended at around 2.30. I actually didn't feel like it was already 2.30 til' Abaya told us. I thought it was only around eleven or twelve. Haha! We wanted to watch DVDs panaman sana. :( But sadly, when we entered tita's room, she told us to sleep na. :( So, we slept.

I woke up at around 9.00. The aircon was still on, everyone was still asleep so i didn't bother getting up. I continued sleeping. I woke up at 12.00. Then i thought.. "Now's the perfect time to wake up. Better wake Isabel up." Eh Isabel panaman is a heavy sleeper. Eh, I remember her saying.. "wake me up when you wake up ha. If i don't wake up, get a wet towel and wipe my face". Ehhh, I was lazy to get up and get a wet towel pa so i touched her face. As if my hand was the wet towel and I used my feet to push her, so that she's wake up na. Well, she did. I got the camera. DAMNIT. She saw me get the cam, so she covered her face with the comforter. :|

SAYANG! I wasn't able to take her picture.

We went down, and ate BRUNCH. After that, well, we did the usual. YM and stuff. Then we asked Wena (her maid) to put on nail polish on our nails. Yun, ym lang. Then we went to the attic. I set up the DVD player and we watched Scary Movie 1 and 2. ACTUALLY, we weren't able to finish Scary Movie 2 because of the Power Interruption. :| The brown-out only lasted for less than 5 minutes, but we were too lazy to turn on the DVD player na again. so, we went downstairs and we saw Andy. She just arrived from.. here. :| (from tita's house.. which is beside my house)

We ate dinner, then made kwentuhan, then i left na. Hehe.

I'm already LAZY. :|

No comments: