Thursday, April 27, 2006

i am sooo damn sad.

DAMN.***

I just came from Performing Arts. Super, last night pa ako badtrip. Kasi, something happened. Basta, it's kinda confidential. It's something about her and her parents and how she hates them being so strict. Anyway, she told me that, and she was acting like she wanted to die na or something. Kaya, I was so worried na. Anyway, Ayun, i couldn't sleep nga eh because of that and I had several dreams about her. Sunod-sunod pa. When I woke up, i called her house and checked. Ayun, buhay parin naman. She's sleeping pa daw. Nabawasan na yung pagka-worried ko.

Well, I ate then did my stuff. (bath, fix ng things) Then I went to Performing arts na. I was happy. I didn't feel down anymore. After my jazz class, I saw Dave and borrowed the CD of our dance. I went home, freshened up and at the same time, I imported the songs from the CD then saved it na in my itunes. After doing those, I went back to Performing arts na. I waited for my FRIEND. I felt a bit worried about what happened last night. (a bit nalang ha, kasi she didn't commit suicide naman or anything.) Tapos, i saw her. Ayun, i hugged her na and stuff and asked her how was she feeling. She said fine. Ayun, di na ako worried. Til' she said.. "Pumasa ako". Then I was like, OMG! :(( You're transferring schools na!? :(( Tpos, I felt really bad na kasi i wont be able to see her in St. Paul. :(( I really am gonna miss her. Kasi naman, even though we don't hang out together at school anymore, the thing is, i won't see her. As in, while walking going to the canteen. I won't be able to hug her and talk to her cause DUH, she won't be around anymore. I really really feel bad! :(( PLUS!! You know what school she's transferring to? AC!! :| Hay. :(

I'm really really gonna miss her. Well, actually.. the reason why i'm kinda worried and stuff is beacause I don't want people from AC to influence her or something. I don't want her to change cause I like the way she is right now. It's okay if she gives a twist or if she changes her sense of style. But, i don't want her to change. Emotionally. Sure, i'm influencing her on what shoes she's supposed to wear, or what color matches with whatever but I see to it that her attitude doesn't change.

I'm scared that when she studies there, and when I see her in reunions and stuff. She might act differently. Or speak differently. I don't know. I want the "down-to-earth" her. And, I'm gonna miss that.

:| I'm too sad to continue this.

No comments: